STOCK FOR SALE
GWR BODY FOR SALE
GWR wooden bodied carriage, four wheeled, 8Mx2M. Built Swindon works Circa 1881, 3rd class. 80%complete. Doors still retain brass handles and locks. Base frame needs to be remade. Stored on blocks for many years in a field as a farm laborers home. Dismantled and dry stored for last 15 years. Frame pieces can be hand loaded onto a flatbed or 2/3 medium gods vehicles.
Ten Brass GWR door handles and lock plates are still attached to doors.
Interested parties to contact Telephone David on 07847144092
BSO FOR SALE
At the Mid-Norfolk Railway, two vehicles have been made available for sale:
Mk2 BSO 9406 –
· Used as an office — very hard to get hold of vehicle now
· Will hold 31 seats
· Body in excellent condition for its use and age
· Complete vacuum braking in place
· Virtually new tyre sized B4 bogies
· Interior missing seats (can be supplied if required)
· Steam heat gear complete apart from bufferbeam pipes
More photos - mnr.pdf
Interested parties to contact email@example.com for more information. Offers invited. Serious bidders only.
http://www.heritagerailways.com/mem_exchange1.php - Heritage Railway Association
http://www.carservicesukltd.com - Rolling Stock Agents
TRACTION & ROLLING STOCK ADVERTISER
http://www.tractionads.co.uk - Some stock advertised
WAGONS & STOCK FOR SALE
ARMY SURPLUS SALES - WAGONS & STOCK SOMETIMES FOR SALE